Thursday 23 December 2010

About this blog.

Hello all!

I'm Kleo (also known as Kleo Scanti, LadyKleo and Lagarde) and I am the owner of this blog. Nice to meet you.

This blog is dedicated to The Sims 2 and, particularly, to custom content I create. Most of the things posted here were made for my own sims, so they don't have many colour options. There are two styles I like the most which you will find here: smart casual and steampunk-gothic-victorian inspired outfits. Sometimes I create clothing meshes, but most of the times I use meshes made by others or EAxis meshes. Some of these works were posted on other sites already, some are unknown to the public. Feel free to browse and see for yourself if our tastes are similar.

Also, I wanted to let you know that English is not my first language. I tend to believe that I can write quite well, but if you see any mistakes, keep in mind that I'm not a native speaker.

Now, to the rules. Nothing new or hard to remember, just usual things.



1. My textures are not for re-uploading. If you want to recolour any of my textures or use parts of them, ask first.
2. You can upload my meshes with your recolours, but don't forget to give the link back to this blog.
3. Do not upload to the exchange or a pay site.
4. Don't hotlink to my pictures.
5. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment