Friday 6 May 2011

Inspired by Dragon Age 2

As you could notice, I am a huge fan of the Dragon Age universe, and since the release of DA2 all my free time was spent in Kirkwall. :) Now I finally managed to bring small pieces of it into my Sims world.


The chest mesh was converted by my, the texture is partially by BioWare and partially by me. It is a wardrobe. I'm currently working on a purely decorative version of it. I don't know yet how to correct the animation though, so hope you don't mind it being wrong. It looks pretty and is fully functioning. :) Also, it requires Pets EP, sorry for that.



This outfit was inspired by one of the mages' robes. The texture by BioWare was hugely edited by me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. This is simply amazing! I was hoping you would convert more Dragon Age things. Thank you so much! (Apologies if this went through twice, Blogspot is giving me errors.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled upon this by pure chance and I can say I'm really glad that I did.
    The dress looks great and I love to be able to make Dragon Age part of my Sims game, if only a little ;)
    Great job :)

    ReplyDelete